Whitefish Moose Lodge #642
- Event Centers/Venues
- Association/Not for profit
The mission of our organization is to strive for excellence in four areas:
1) A fraternal program of community service within our Lodge and Chapter system and Moose Legions
2) To provide a family environment and education for our children in need and in residence at Mooseheart
3) To provide the needs of senior members residing at Moosehaven
4) To promote membership growth and financial strength to our fraternity.
Our fraternity will flourish if we continue in our mission of informing everyone we meet about our great story and our ever present need to continue our good Works. In addition, we will work to coordinate the programs and directives of Moose International, Inc. and the Supreme Lodge. All members are urged to visit the Membership Page to read additional information.
It is hoped that through this website you will be able to learn more about our Association and keep abreast of all that is happening in our States, our Districts and our Lodges. As information is gathered it will be added regarding upcoming dates and events.
Take baker ave in Whitefish to 10th Street, turn West on 10th Street, we are the second building located on the North side of the road.
The Big Mountain Commercial Association is a non-profit public trade association that raises funds to pay for common services and programs.
These include funding for the S.N.O.W. Bus, a free shuttle service between Whitefish and Whitefish Mountain Resort. The S.N.O.W. Bus has been a staple of our community for over 20 years.